Where do you buy good quality but Cheap Trees

ametauss

Songster
11 Years
Aug 20, 2008
Shepherdsville, KY
I'm looking to plant some blue spruce as a barrier between my neighbor and us and have future Christmas trees.... Where can I get a bunch 50 for little to nothing??

I bought some fruit trees on-line and they were a good price but the "hedge" trees were a bit expensive when you get to the number I want....

Thanks!!
cool.png

We ordered some trees from willisnurseries.com and they were really cheap!!

BoJo

I also saw some on craigslist....the guy said you dig them you have them!!@ LOl

www.auckersnursery.com sells TERRIFIC Leyland Cypress trees. We planted 109 of them from this seller and paid only .75 for each tree (12 inches tall each). He beats ANY nursery out there - and actually supplies most of the nursery's on the East Coast with their Leylands (including Lowes, Home Depot, etc). We purchased the Super Plugs I believe they were called - (12-18 inches) in Oct 2007 and now, they are nearly hip high on me, well over 3 feet on most of them!
big_smile.png

I dont know if he has any of the spruce - but.. you do know that spruce take forever to grow dont you? If you're looking for privacy - look at the Leyland or a green arborvitae

Last edited:
Quote:
I've ordered from them before and... they send you little tiny sticks, if they are even 3-6 inches tall you're lucky
roll.png

I really like auckers nursery and for fruit trees and MANY OTHER types of trees, flowers, plants, shrubs, you can also try www.millernurseries.com Have gotten all of my fruit trees, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, etc from them. Fruit trees arrive bare root stock and are at least 3-5 feet tall!!
big_smile.png
*and guarenteed!*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom