• Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libertarian

• Conservative

• Statist

• on a line between two or more of the above...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No way man. You're a treehugger.
lol.png

Libertarian.
big_smile.png
That has to be the best political quiz I've ever taken. Most others stink. One labeled me as "Right Authoritarian" due to my moral beliefs.
roll.png
It never let me say I don't force morals at gunpoint.

I love being a libertarian. Get to scare a ton of people that way.
lol.png

Quote:
I figured that the one "statist" on the poll was voted as a joke.

Does your mom live in Cuba?

Last edited:
Quote:
Tee hee... step into my parlor...

I took the quiz and
ep.gif

Pineapplemomma, is there room for me, too?

Sure! I've got a big ol' pot of duck n dumplins on the stove.
big_smile.png

I've voted for candidates who don't have a snowball's chance simply because their platform agreed with my views. It would be great if those men and women actually had a chance!

PRECISELY... but a lot of people do NOT vote that way at all. In the 08 for instance a LOT of people, heard from their own mouths mind, said that they would get out and vote just to keep O out of office... not because they liked the other guy, agreed with the other guy, liked their record or anything else... but purely to keep the other one out... lesser of two evils is STILL evil... these were the same folks that thought I was wasting my vote by voting FOR what I wanted to see done/the person who wanted the same ... or worse, not even wasting my vote but by voting 3rd party I was actually sabotaging their candidate... some rather heated discussions about that actually.

Meanwhile other folks who normally voted Dem didn't want O elected so they just stayed home! Didn't bother to even look to see if any other candidate might be someone they agree with... they didn't like this one so they didn't vote in ANY of the election.

I donno which was worse, I was pretty peeved about both attitudes...

As to the test skewing Libertarian... thing is, L's are some parts of R and some parts of D... with a LOT of smaller government thrown in... if the key points that make you a R are the ones the L's have in common, you could easily pop up L... likewise for D... and right now a LOT of folks are getting rather sick of big, bloated, nosy, government so I imagine more people are leaning L now then.. say ten years ago... or even fifteen. Just a theory of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom