Where Have I Been!?!

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
It is so nice to be missed! Thank you everyone who has come looking for me.

I have been so busy I haven't had time to be here or even check in the last few days.

I had 17 here for dinner on Thanksgiving. My mother and her new husband came up from Ga. and she proceeded to fall down my staircase and take an ER trip while here.

My husband had to have his older dog put to sleep as she had become completely crippled and paralyzed in her rear legs. It was very sad to see. Over the weekend we decided we needed another dog. My husband felt we should rescue a shelter dog so we went looking and came home with two dogs.

dog1.jpg

J.E.B, german shorthaired pointer and chocolate lab mix, a pound puppy and now internet star

dog2.jpg

Ajax, black lab and german sheperd mix, another pound puppy and rising internet star

My girls then got an early Christmas present as I drove into the Blue Ridge and brought home a toy poodle.

dog3.jpg

Abby, far too spoiled already

Then it was trips to the vet.

So holidays, family, dogs, goats, chickens, guineas, 4 kids, a husband and my everyday household chores I have been tied up and burning my candle at both ends for the last week.

Thanks for missing me!

So sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she is ok. Good for you on adopting from the shelter!
clap.gif
Pound puppies make the best pets!

Such pretty puppies!!! I used to have a red toy poodle that looked so much like thta. Enjoy, they are too funny:) And they have to be spoiled, it was in the fine print when you bought her:)

Sorry to hear about your mom, hope she is doing well. Love your new dogs and your toy poodle looks like one of mine. We adopted from an abusive home and our first one my mom and dad bought me.

SO glad to see you here again, Priss! You really had me worried. My dog Kes is a Pointer/Golden Lab cross-I just posted a story about her in this section "Good Dog!" She is a honey of a girl. That's a great combination of genes, in my opinion. Congrats on the new additions! Sorry about your mom, though, gee. And good luck on your hatch this time around.

You were very much missed....so sorry to hear about your moms fall.... also sad to lose a pet....good for you on the rescue dogs and the poodle is a cutie....I knew something was amiss with you not posting...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your Mom and the loss of your dog. Hope your Mom is doing well and the new dogs have you well trained in no time. You do know that the less time it takes them to train you the smarter you are, don't you? So don't fight it to long!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom