Where is that poop chart?

THanks. I think that was the one I was thinking of, although it didn't proovide me with an answer. I have a sick chicken who pooped blueish liquid this morning.
sad.png
Was looking for a clue.

Also, blue poop can be caused by chickens eating some blue or purple foods. Red cabbage is notorious and I think I've seen blueberries mentioned as well.

Imp

She's a year and a half old, Ideal 236.
She started molting a couple of weeks ago and has been looking pretty ragged, but yesterday, I noticed her standing out under a tree with her head pulled into her neck. She stayed there for hours.

Last night she didn't go into the coop - I had to lift her in and brought her some food (which she seemed to eat) and some water spiked with apple cider vinegar.

This morning I quarantined her after noticing her blue diarrhea. She's got droopy wings and is just standing around. Her comb is more purple than the healthy pink it should be, and flopped over. She was wobbly this morning, but that's improved as the day has gone on. She is closing her eyes now, though. I have been feeding yogurt today, along with ACV-spiked water. I also got some Poly Vi Sol into her. Not sure what else to do.

Back
Top Bottom