where is the best place to buy seramas? soon to b 4-h member

Quote:
I think that you can find them cheaper, but if they are super nice...maybe...
Some really small A class hens dont have the best fertility or are not the best layers.....

Have them send you pics of the birds on a scale....they should comply if you are going to pay that much...

You need to post those pics on here so we can see them!
wink.png

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to ruin any breeder credential. But since i read few of the posts here on how people falsely advertise on their serama got me a little concern. As i read few of the articles from Jerrry's serama site, i found out that there are many more things to look for in the serama then i fist thought.

I know i only want them for pet but i just want to have some thing good. Any ways, thank you for your input Steve.....
smile.png

BluegrassSeramas, are you still going to hook me up with one of your cull? How longgg is your waiting list on the show quality ones? Just in case my deal will not go through. I just want to have a show off pair. If they lay eggs, i will sent them back to you for free if you show me how to pack them.
smile.png
. Since my county only allow 3-4 chicken per house hold, i am just going to max them out....
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
Ill have to get you pics of what I have...I have one that is pretty typey, but is a F2 gen booted roo...I have one OK serama..very vertical, but slim in the chest and I like NO backs, and he has a little bit of a back...not bad, but not what I keep. He is from the squeaky line we kept until adults to hear them crow. Mr Wonderful is his dad..
SammyandW027.jpg

I want to get new pics and weights before I post them for sale. I'll try to get them tomorrow afternoon....I have to work all day at the riding stables...

I have a 4 page waiting list, and wont sell until later in the summer or fall. The oldest chicks I have are 6 weeks old, and I want to see them grow and develop to see type before I sell them.

Thank you very much for the offer!!! That is great....
smile.png
but I wont need eggs. I have enough birds here, and (of course) I keep the very best as breeders.

34472_showchamps2007040.jpg

34472_1208191481_39d7f0ef59.jpg

34472_serama20trio.jpg

Those are the pics that breeder sent me. He wrote '' similar to the pair''. I felt liKe he gives me a run about after i read his email. What do you guys think? It's a two hrs drive from my place to his.

BluegrassSeramas, that boy is pretty; I think ur F2 gen booted looks about the same as the pics above.
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
I would ask to see pictures of the chickens you would be buying. Sometimes unscrupulous breeders/sellers of anything will steal other people's pictures and say "similar to these". Those chickens are VERY nice. Did they say that those were actually their pictures? That first picture looks very familiar......

Back
Top Bottom