Where is your SO at this moment?

Quote:
LOL!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

what'd he do?

Told me to stay home so he could watch sports. I hate sports. Well, I love baseball but I hate football. If I wanted to stay home I wouldn't have dated him in the first place. Now, I'm not 100% selfish, maybe just a little, but if that's what he wanted to do I would sit there...and hate it...but do they HAVE to watch every single game??? There's more to life than FOOTBALL.

Mine is sound asleep in his recliner. Gotta love those painkillers (He has two torn rotator cuffs - oops, did my coop do that?
hmm.png
).
That means I'm getting away with murder. I have the dog show on in one room and I'm on BYC at the same time.

mine just came in from filling all my chicken waterers. how 'bout that?

and that was after he spent the day pulling up fence posts and fencing, tearing down dog kennels and loading a HUGE dog house onto our trailer and bringing it all home to unload.

wow!

Mine is sitting next to me as I read BYC with one eye and watching a Tivo'd Criminal Minds episode with him after he slaving over a hot stove cooking me a turkey pot full of speghetti sauce while I had a Pedi/Mani and little quailty shopping time to myself this afternoon.

I'm so spoiled rotten - But he is too... He got a power washer for the house this afternoon after his cooking chores!

I so love my DH!

Mine found our first egg tonight when he was watering the chickens..

roll.png
everyone of us have been looking several times a day for weeks..

Well, now he is in the bathroom, but 2 seconds ago he was sitting in his recliner watching Knight Rider...which is nothing like the Knight Rider that I remember from my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom