Where on earth do you get untility Pigeon's?

skysky43

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 28, 2011
Show Low, Arizona
I've been looking into getting Pigeon's. I'd like a couple just for looks. But I'd also like some for squabbing. I just purchased four homing Pigeon's from my Aunt. I think they are homing Pigeon's. But my biggest questio is where do you get Pigeon's for squabbing? I can't find them locally. And the ones I've found online cost an arm and a leg. I guess I just need advice. Thank you in advance.

The easiest way to find pigeons or anything really. Is by putting an ad out. In newspapers, or online. Another good way is to go to local livestock auctions or state fair. State fair will or should have breeders specializing in particular breeds.

King pigeons are very good looking and are the best squabbing breed out there... As said previously, check on you state fair, Or contact your local pigeon club, and you'll sure find something!

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I'm looking for Giant Runt Pigeons, there ridiculously hard to find. The one guaranteed place that has them charge $92.00 per bird, and $75.00 for shipping. So, it can be a struggle and time consuming just to find a pigeon.

I just found some runts, Hopefully ill have them by next week. I had to post ads online, that's how I managed to find anything. You Can Try Hoobly or Ebay Classifieds. So far they seem to work well. Or This site also has a sell or trade page also. Just a though, I worked for me might work in helping you find what your looking for.

Looking for Texas pioneer or king or giant runts in Maine. We keep small goats, small pigs and rabbits for all of our meat, milk and fur needs. Next year I'll be getting into chickens and ducks for eggs, but i want pigeons for a regular source of poultry meat. Found one place that sells squabs for raising to breed, but at $140/pair my husband will never think it's a wise investment.

Back
Top Bottom