Where the Wolves run Free ~ Tylaftril's Story

Dapplepony

Songster
9 Years
Jul 19, 2010
Hello! This is my third story here on BYC. I wrote Lea's Life (Ended) and I'm writing The Fire Inside. I hope you like this story about Tylaftril, and her quest to be free.

All characters in this story are completely fake. Any similarities to people living or dead is purely coincidental.

P L O T:
A young wolf, sick of being goggled at in a zoo, decides to break free to live with the wolf pack rumored to live in the woods nearby. Little does Tylaftril know, she might be the only one who can save them...

Last edited:
pop.gif

PROLOGUE

The moon shines over the dark forest. Shadows grow as moon-high passes slowly. A starry silver wolf steps out from behind the bushes, and walks over to a small pool of shimmering water. “I know you are here, Nalon. I see you in the shadows.” The silver wolf says. A wolf with a pelt darker then moonless night leaves his hiding spot. “Well seen, Jarae. Have you heard from the Hlaeettln?” Jarae sighed and sat down, looking into the pool. “I have not heard. I think they have abandoned us.” Nalon sighs, and sits next to Jarae. “We can Hope, Jarae. We can Hope they have sent The One to come save us.” Jarae stiffened and her eyes look glossy. A shooting star streaks across the sky, then fades. In a hoarse whisper,she says, “The One has come to free us all.”

Far away from where they sit, The One opens her eyes.

Her destiny has been chosen by the Hlaeettln.

Back
Top Bottom