Where to buy a single duckling or hatching egg?

Well, it's less draining on my sanity than three would be, that's for sure!
gig.gif

Anyway i wsh you the best its something i wouldn't do anyway i admire your will to do such things :D

I agree! However changing diapers is better than the constant clean up of waterfowl poo.
But that water fowl poo would be in a diaper, I used diapers and harness when my drake was a baby, and honestly it was easier just to have paper towels and disinfectant to clean up since I have old wood floors in my house.

But that water fowl poo would be in a diaper, I used diapers and harness when my drake was a baby, and honestly it was easier just to have paper towels and disinfectant to clean up since I have old wood floors in my house.
I have wood floors too and i have become so accustomed to cleaning poo that it doesnt even phase me =) Now, the rooster poo stinks!. I have got to find him food that doesnt turn his poo to ammonia. I am considering getting him a diaper.

Hmm... maybe me.... I am going to have anconas but still. Perhaps hubby won't notice... haha.

Have you asked Learycow? Maybe she can send you just one or two?

Last edited:
Amykins, do a search for Tani Creek Waterfowl Farm. They are located on Bainbridge Island. I have communicated with the owner who is very nice and easy to work with. They sell single waterfowl and hatching eggs. I think they have some ducks expecting to hatch pretty soon. Good Luck!

I sell as few as you want, even if it is just 1! Just with the understanding of risk of development in a shipped egg, risk of hatching due to incubator techniques, etc. I've found that if you only have 1 and raise it alone they are fine. It's when they hatch with others and you take them away that they can get depressed

Back
Top Bottom