Where to buy Buff geese?

Seems I am too late for Buff geese this year to get both sexes (from the hatcheries I have found). I may have to try Embden geese this time and Buff geese next year.

Seems I am too late for Buff geese this year to get both sexes (from the hatcheries I have found). I may have to try Embden geese this time and Buff geese next year.
If you are willing to order unsexed birds sandhill preservation center has american buffs.

The only drawback seems they are by mail only with payment enclosed with order. I wanted to get some of their geese also, but when I saw that I was unable to.

I think I am going to stick with the Embden Geese for now. They were third on my list anyway, after Cotton Patch and Buff. I just know now to get my order in much earlier for next year.

Have you checked out Privett Hatchery yet? I do Buff Saddleback Pomeranians and all of mine have come through them (via my local feed mill). They also have a few other varieties of geese as well. Though I'm not sure what their selection is this season.

Have you checked out Privett Hatchery yet? I do Buff Saddleback Pomeranians and all of mine have come through them (via my local feed mill). They also have a few other varieties of geese as well. Though I'm not sure what their selection is this season.
I have not looked at Privett Hatchery. I ended up ordering some Embden Geese from Metzer Harchery. I will shop for Buff geese early for next year.

Back
Top Bottom