Where to buy duck pen in Southern Cali?

HappySlappyDuckfeet

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Garden Grove
Hey peepers! I'm new here and mom to a 3 week old fawn runner and pekin, gender still unknown. Does anyone know of a duck pen manufacturer in Southern California? I don't have the skills, tools and know-how to build a good pen myself. :p Would love to find someone who would come build one on my property if I pay for materials and pay them for their time. Any leads?

Last edited:
Shall I make it a bit easier for you.
Go and buy a dog kennel and go and buy a dog pen. There all sorted. No sawing, nailing, hammering and sweating.
lol.png

gofasterstripe has the perfect solution. Dog pens are perfect for ducks. Just remember to put hardware cloth around the bottom of the panels, so at least 2 feet from the ground up is further protected against predators. Raccoons can reach a foot into a pen through regular chain link openings, and pull a duck's head (or a chicken's) out to kill it. If possible, buy the 36 inch wide hardware cloth and make an apron on the ground of one foot, putting the other 2 feet up the fence panels. Stake the apron or put bricks or rocks on it to keep predators from digging under the fence.

Back
Top Bottom