Where to buy Organic Chicken Feed?

Windy Acres Organic Farm located in Orlinda, TN (North of Nashville) sells certified organic feed.

They sell various grains and will mix, mill and package it into 50# bags. They have a standard mix but will also mix the grains in whatever combination and proportion you want. All operations are certified - they also sell a variety of meats. You have to go to the farm to pick up the feed. Cash and carry only.

The contact information is:

Windy Acres Farms
5552 Dixon Road
Orlinda, TN 37141
615-654-3599
http://www.windyacrestn.com/

Nice folks too!

I am lucky to live in Washington State. We have a women in Bellingham owa. That not only grinders her own but also sells it.The company is called Scratch n Peck. The great thing is her feed is soy free.After reading the harm soy may cause there is no resin to take theance.My chickens love and give healthy organic brown soy free eggs

We have a feed store in Minnesota that is dedicated to supplying organic feeds, grains and minerals. What makes us different is we use what we sell and therefore we understand the needs of small chicken grower. We stock a complete line of MOSA certified feeds and grains. More information can be found at www.organicfeedstore.com

I noticed the page with the list of stores that stock organic feeds didn't transfer over with the new BYC format very well.
I just updated to make it more readable.
I also have a copy of the list on my blog, just in case.

Thanks for sending in all the retail location listings. Check the page before submitting, we might already have it. Hundreds are already on there, listed by state.

Try to Include in the submission:
  • Store, Mill, or Farm name
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • Website or email contact
  • Brand (if you know it. Some folks are looking for specific brands in their region.)
  • And if it is soy-free, mention that too!

Latest update of the Organic Chicken Feed Resources Page

Back
Top Bottom