Where to find pictures of chicks as they grow?

Neezle

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 1, 2013
Western PA
I'm still desperately trying to accurately gauge how old my little ones are, and I've Googled and Binged and Yahooed my way through useless information trying to find a good collection of pictures of chicks as they grow. Anyone have a good resource?

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that, either. They were given to us as an Easter surprise (and what a surprise that was, never having had chickens before) and came with zero information, so we're on our own.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that, either. They were given to us as an Easter surprise (and what a surprise that was, never having had chickens before) and came with zero information, so we're on our own.
The one on the right of your photo is identical to my Rhode Island Red girls. Yours looks about a week behind mine who are now 2.5 weeks.
Here's a picture from one week ago of the one that is a bit darker than the other two. The other two are the same shade as yours.

Are they the chicks in your profile pic? If so, then I can't help you, unfortunately. Now...if you had barred rocks...I could help you there. I took pictures of my chicks every day for the first week, then every week on their birthday thereafter. They turn 5 weeks tomorrow, which means photo shoot time again!

That's very helpful, Kate - thank you!

Montana, they are the two in my pic (Lucy & Molly, we're calling them).

Good luck with your little ones to both of you :)

Back
Top Bottom