Where to get Ayam Cemanis from? Chicks/Eggs

Feb 17, 2021
Somewhere down in Texas
Hello everyone!
I hatched a single Ayam Cemani with all of my chicks, and I’m wanting some more. I was wondering where I might be able to find some chicks for a decent price or eggs for $50 or less. If you know of any breeders in the US that might currently be selling chicks/eggs please let me know! Thank you. :)

@JacinLarkwell

Hello everyone!
I hatched a single Ayam Cemani with all of my chicks, and I’m wanting some more. I was wondering where I might be able to find some chicks for a decent price or eggs for $50 or less. If you know of any breeders in the US that might currently be selling chicks/eggs please let me know! Thank you. :)

@JacinLarkwell
@CiaBia is where I got my eggs from.

Hello everyone!

@JacinLarkwell
@CiaBia has an Ebay account, she is called Muffsntufts there. She sells Standard Ayam Cemani, White Ayam Cemani, Frizzled Ayam Cemani, and Silkied Ayam Cemani. There is also Greenfire farms who is the original importer of the breed. They also sell other incredibly rare breeds that they imported. The list below will include other breeders of Ayam Cemani.
  1. Sugar feather farm
  2. Grade eh farms
  3. Spring creek heritage farms
  4. Black witch chickens
  5. Ayam Cemani chicks
  6. Dragonfly farm nc
  7. Gypsy shoals farm
  8. Feather lover farms ( their service is very iffy, just check actual reviews on threads here. They also sell their birds for crazy expensive! 120 for a Silkie! )
  9. Godfather quail farm
  10. Country haven farm llc.
If you would like to know of other breeder go to the Aya cemani breeders association of America. This is the link.

Back
Top Bottom