Where to get cheap hardware cloth?

Is anyone finding real over-under _woven_ hardware cloth anymore? There was a roll of the good stuff left here when we bought the place, but everything I'm seeing in stores is just welded, with all the horizontal wires on top of all the vertical wires, much easier for it to pop loose. -Wendy

i just ordered two rolls of 25 foot 48" 19 gauge welded wire for $14 a roll from a mom and pop hardware store here in my town! i kept asking 'is it wire or plastic and he kept telling me it is wire. they would not use 19 gauge as a term for plastic. i agreed and paid in advance so when it comes in there will not be a,"sorry we miss quoted you." i should have ordered a dozen rolls! needless to say i returned the 36" 50 foot roll i had bought yesterday back to lowe's!

AG

I bought mine at Ace Hardware surplus online. I don't know if it is still available. It was about half the price.

I just paid $30 each for two rolls of 24" X 25 foot!!! I should have seen this earlier. The CSN is that price for 100 feet!!!

The mom and pops harware store where i live is $110 for 36"x100' and $149 for 48'x100' 19gauge harware cloth 1/2x1/2 squares.

Back
Top Bottom