where to go for plus size clothing? help me please **UPDATE#34**

Quote:
I am loving Torrid online...
i would jump for joy if i would get into a size 18...

my problem is i am 18\\20 top and a 20/22 (sometimes even a 24) bottom

Take your measurements, and I definitely reccommend creating an account and joining Fatshionista on Livejournal.com (I sent you the link in a message). They can help with sizing, etc. since most of them actually shop online! They were very helpful to me, I bought a 50's styled swing dress

withoutbelt.jpg

(Scuse' the face LOL)

from Torrid and I was tempted to buy a size 16 but ended up purchasing an 18 just to be safe (they have a good returns policy) and it fit just perfect.

And like I said.. Ricki's. I only just discovered them (We have one in the Quinte Mall in Belleville) and I LOVE the store. Gorgeous skirts and tops, some great prices. They are like a more upscale Reitmans that is geared to a younger age group.

2ndinterview.jpg

The skirt is from Ricki's, size 18 High waisted pencil skirt, and the top is from Old Navy, size XL. I'm pretty solidly an XL/XXL on top and size 16/18 on the bottom (though, sometimes I can be a 20 depending on style/fit). I wore this outfit to my second interview at Chapters
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm just going to pop in here and say that I too hate shopping for clothes because of my size (18). But I'm going to have to shop for some soon... plus size MATERNITY clothes at that. NOT looking forward to it.
hit.gif

dont even get me started on maternity clothes... i lived in track pants thank goodness i did not show very much with my 3 pregnancy

Have you considered making your own clothes?
Im a smaller person and oddly shaped (so I think..) and I cant find clothes that fit on me right..

Im seriously considering starting to make my own clothes taylored just to me
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom