Where to sell birds?

Chickengirl209

Songster
May 30, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions (other than create a web page) how to sell either chicks or hatching eggs online.
Facebook won't let me post chicks or hatching eggs, and it seems to be the most frequented site.
Craigslist is not big where I live. Does anyone know of any other places?
Thanks!

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions (other than create a web page) how to sell either chicks or hatching eggs online.
Facebook won't let me post chicks or hatching eggs, and it seems to be the most frequented site.
Thanks!
Some people put up a for sale flyer at the Tractor Supple Bulletin board. We have a local Coop where I buy feed and fertilizer that has a bulletin board for customers to post a flyer on. Social media is not the only place to be seen in the market place.

Thanks!
Facebook by me has local poultry groups you can join. You are not allowed to say they are for sale. Just post pics and say something like “look at the Australorps I just hatched!” People will message you privately if interested. Or just a pic of a carton of eggs and say Orpington eggs. No price, nothing that says available. It is not against policy to post pics of your pets or eggs….

Back
Top Bottom