Which breed are you most likely to buy

What breed would you be most likely to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So their not even going to be anything better than hatchery birds? If you want to make a go at, my advice is aim high. Buy breeder/show quality birds, breed to the sop and be npip. And try better breeds than a bunch of smarmy easter eggers and silkies or mixes.
I was just saying that because I thought if they were popular around here I might sell more. But I can definitely see what your saying I might have better luck with rarer or less common chickens

Hi everyone I am going to start breeding my girls soon and want to know what breed you would be most likely to buy? I know the choices are limited but these are just the breeds I have or am planning on getting.
Thanks in advance ☺
EEs have so much personality and color! Each one has its own unique color and perso. That’s what I love EEs. They’re like the mutts of the chicken world! ❤️

I put Ameraucana, but that would be followed closely by EE and OE. If a breeder near me had a specialty line like speckled eggs, bright blue or green, or heavy bloom I would definitely be interested 🙂. Most of my flock are EE or OE. They have the best personalities. If only I didn't have so many that laid tan eggs sigh.

Back
Top Bottom