Which breed exactly, please?

Rayne Ks

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 16, 2012
Hey everyone. This is Rayne from Pakistan. I have 4 chickens in an empty plot in my house & I wanted to know exactly what breed this is because I have been getting different answers from all over and none of them have been satisfying so, any replies to that would be appreciated. The pics show the roosters only, others I'll show later. Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Kansas, Rayne, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! I agree with salt and pepper - it's a game of some kind. You might post your pictures here instead - someone might be able to give you an idea of what you have. Good luck to you! https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Welcome to BYC!!

Your chicken looks a lot like an Asil/Aseel with another game bird crossed in (I'm looking at his white legs, upright tail, and coloration when I say he doesn't look pure Asil and must be a cross).

Appreciate all of your responses. I think have a pretty good idea now of what kind of birds I'm with here. I checked up your responses and those birds you've mentioned are looking very much like my own. Although, I still have a few things to ask you people about the best ways to raise an entire flock of this breed to which I'll post the details later.

Regards!

Back
Top Bottom