Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t a literal statement Isadora Dora Dora the explorer. 😩🤚

I only made it to half way through the sixth book. 🤫
HAH! I read the entire thing! Sure it was like five years ago and I can't remember the long or short of it aside from the fact that Hedwig died, but yeh.
Yeah... that's why I took a two-year hiatus from reading it... I loved that owl. Best character. Said the bird nut.

She’s not a hairy Sasquatch, but my wife actually did fix the lawnmower. It quit last summer and she took the air filter out and beat all the dirt out of it!😂
Foolish foolish man!!

You yell at her to get away from the mower because she has no idea what she is doing. There is a delicate balance to be maintained.

Then you put it in your shop, open it up, take a nap, watch tv, have a beer etc…. About 6 hours later you tell her you fixed it.

Never seen or heard of one of those. We have the old school powder you mix and inject. My 19 year old son was diagnosed type 1 at 3 years old.
Goodness, that's so young!
The nasal stuff is newer -- only a couple of years old, I think. Baqsimi is what it's called, if I recall correctly. It's supposed to react faster.
I have the powder stuff, too. Thankfully, I've never had to use either one, though I think that I'd prefer the needle.

Foolish foolish man!!

You yell at her to get away from the mower because she has no idea what she is doing. There is a delicate balance to be maintained.

Then you put it in your shop, open it up, take a nap, watch tv, have a beer etc…. About 6 hours later you tell her you fixed it.
I realize that’s thin ice I’m treading on, but she was cutting grass while I was gone. Completely out of my control🤷‍♂️

Goodness, that's so young!
The nasal stuff is newer -- only a couple of years old, I think. Baqsimi is what it's called, if I recall correctly. It's supposed to react faster.
I have the powder stuff, too. Thankfully, I've never had to use either one, though I think that I'd prefer the needle.
Does the nasal thing work if you are unconscious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom