Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see it now...
"BYC's Most Eligible Bachelor"

I don't know who would be that, though.
Well, Kiki's playing matchmaker in the other thread... maybe there's a chance at love over there after all.
If there is a more interesting way to abuse it, I'd love to hear it.
Snort it, perhaps?

I've never even heard that birth control comes in a patch form. Sounds a lot more convenient.
1,000% more convenient. Especially for my forgetful mind. Each patch stays on for one week. Three patches in the box. When you take your third patch off, leave them off for one week (to have your shark week), then start the process over.

Here are my top 3 relationship How Not To tips:

*Don't settle. Everyone says it, but not everyone listens.
*If someone wants to call you their girlfriend/boyfriend after one date, this is a major red flag. Run the other way.
*Regardless of how sexy the boss is, don’t ave fall for them.

**Bonus Tip: If you have no interest in someone and your BFF tells you to give them a chance, give your BFF a high five in the face with a chair. They are only setting you up for failure and not much of a BFF anyway.

There you go boys and girls. May the odds be ever in your favour.
Do you still have the same boss?

1,000% more convenient. Especially for my forgetful mind. Each patch stays on for one week. Three patches in the box. When you take your third patch off, leave them off for one week (to have your shark week), then start the process over.
I should look into the patch. Knowing my skin, it would probably give me horrible hives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom