Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about Isa.
party0021.gif

I wanted to use the dinner time emoji but I couldn't find it!?? You guys must have a secret stash of all the best emojis hidden somewhere.
If you press it with your finger (as long as you're on mobile) the option will pop up for you to save it and then you can download it to use later.

I have a bebe dux question... So far I have been using puppy pads and a towel in the brooder, but I also got some nice corn husk bedding. I've rolled up the towel and washed it, letting them use the puppy pads underneath while it's washing, and then laid down all new puppy pads and the towel again in the evening, once it's clean and dry.

How will I know when it's time to switch to using actual litter?

I have a bebe dux question... So far I have been using puppy pads and a towel in the brooder, but I also got some nice corn husk bedding. I've rolled up the towel and washed it, letting them use the puppy pads underneath while it's washing, and then laid down all new puppy pads and the towel again in the evening, once it's clean and dry.

How will I know when it's time to switch to using actual litter?
What's the reasoning behind not using litter right away? Are you afraid they're going to eat it?
I always started my ducklings on litter instead of towels so I don't really have experience with switching them over. I haven't had trouble with them eating it, either. But then again, I always use rough cut wood chips which would be way too large for them to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom