Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffed, Beautiful & B*tchin’ :)
E4DAFDE5-3405-4DD0-A462-994A5005F55D.gif

I'm testing it tomorrow. He's been perfect up until I went in there wearing them. Tomorrow I'll try with my normal clothes and shoes. He didn't come at me feet first, he didn't raise his hackle feathers, he didn't come at me when I turned my back on him; he went straight to where the leg cuff met my shoes when I first came in.

He willingly took treats from my hand after I did my walk through of him (he always moves and busies himself elsewhere), he didn't bite my hand except for when his aim was slightly off on the little seeds I gave him, and he let me pet him when I went down on my knees near him. I honestly think it's the pants...he goes after my sister when she's wearing red and/or carrying a stick, but otherwise leaves her alone. Same with my brother, who likes to move him with his feet (which is probably why my roo hates him).

Idk how else to test him... I've tried everything I can think of to test his aggression, and he only seems to show it to this particular pair of pants. 🤨
The shoe-throwing method works quite well when done right with deadly aim and accuracy 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom