Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sting of wasp doesn’t bother me. I mean it doesn’t feel good but not a big deal. But, when I was a young kid I remember my great grandfather supposedly died from a wasp sting. Of course the rumor swirling around was that he was really poisoned by his new wife that no one in the family liked
Whoa 😳

Not really. I just keep track of how many days pass between when I last did certain things and the next day I have to do the same thing. Don't keep track of what day of the week it is though. Why should I? I know what I have to do EVERY day, and just count down to when I have to bring out the garbage, mow, weed, clean the coop, rake the run, do grocery shopping, deal with bills, and so on and so forth. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I keep track of the days to know when I have to leave my house, and when I don't have to leave my house.

Not really. I just keep track of how many days pass between when I last did certain things and the next day I have to do the same thing. Don't keep track of what day of the week it is though. Why should I? I know what I have to do EVERY day, and just count down to when I have to bring out the garbage, mow, weed, clean the coop, rake the run, do grocery shopping, deal with bills, and so on and so forth. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That would confuse the living crap out of me.

I leave my house almost every day. The only days I don't is when I can arrange things so I can go another day without doing something or getting something. Like, if all the bills are due tomorrow, but I don't need say, chicken feed and everything for another few days, I'll just do the run around today and do and buy everything now so in 2 days I don't have to go out and instead can mow or clean the coop or whatever without needing to stop to go out.

But there are always surprise reasons to go out and do things. Usually it's a surprise vet visit, drs appointments, things break or whatever.

Does that make sense?

I used to keep track of the days, back when I had my nanny job. But why bother keep track anymore? I guess I lost the job completely about a month or two ago. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cracker Barrel could probably use some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom