Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you okay?
61Z7LcJM1zL._SL1500_.jpg

I don’t know this stuff 😭😂
Don't feel bad, I'm not familiar with it either. I only know chewing tobacco because my grandpa used to chew Mail Pouch and spit the juice into my grandma's flower bed and she would yell at him. Then he would offer us some telling us it would grow hair on our chest😂

Don't feel bad, I'm not familiar with it either. I only know chewing tobacco because my grandpa used to chew Mail Pouch and spit the juice into my grandma's flower bed and she would yell at him. Then he would offer us some telling us it would grow hair on our chest😂
Thanks! And oh gosh! 😂 my grandpa never did chewing tobacco I don’t think but he did smoke cigars for a while and maybe regular cigarettes but he quit

Thanks! And oh gosh! 😂 my grandpa never did chewing tobacco I don’t think but he did smoke cigars for a while and maybe regular cigarettes but he quit
My one uncle used to smoke a pipe, I loved that smell. Two of my brothers in law smoke cigars and pipes but they must get crappy tobaccy because their's stink really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom