Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She left shortly after Brew came up but it’s cute so

B4850C14-8476-47B9-B406-A8B88EB795CF.jpeg

I went to a new Mexican dive about a month ago. Well, not new, but new as in I had never been in it. We go in and it is a nice looking enough place but it was completely empty and this is during lunch time rush so that concerned me a little. I went ahead and ordered some fish tacos.

We were sitting about as far away from the kitchen as you could get. So, all of sudden I pick up this smell and I look and the waiter is coming out of the kitchen with our food. I told the guy with me that I sure hope that smell is not my fish tacos. It was, though. The fish were off flavor not enough to be uneatable, but enough that I know why we were the only ones in the whole place.

I went to a new Mexican dive about a month ago. Well, not new, but new as in I had never been in it. We go in and it is a nice looking enough place but it was completely empty and this is during lunch time rush so that concerned me a little. I went ahead and ordered some fish tacos.

We were sitting about as far away from the kitchen as you could get. So, all of sudden I pick up this smell and I look and the waiter is coming out of the kitchen with our food. I told the guy with me that I sure hope that smell is not my fish tacos. It was, though. The fish were off flavor not enough to be uneatable, but enough that I know why we were the only ones in the whole place.
Sunset Grill on Dauphin Island. Best fish, shrimp, whatever tacos you will ever eat.

I have only been to Dauphin Island a couple of times. I had an old school friend that managed The Islander. Have you ever ate there?
Don’t think so. I do believe I remember seeing it though. I ate at 2 places there. One I don’t even remember the name. I do remember their wings were undercooked. It was like “wing night” and they screwed up the wings. One of my buddies had the same thing happen on another wing night. Didn’t go back. Sunset Grill owns that island as far as food goes. Everything I ordered was amazing. Ate there a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom