Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WallyG74

You get to keep your coach. I am really glad. I didn't want him. I am not sure I want Freeze either, but I had rather have him than Kiffin. Auburn can provide him with some burner phones and he will be okay, I guess.

And this ball of fluff is all up in my grill at the moment.
20221126_110709.jpg

@WallyG74

You get to keep your coach. I am really glad. I didn't want him. I am not sure I want Freeze either, but I had rather have him than Kiffin. Auburn can provide him with some burner phones and he will be okay, I guess.
And he does already have that lot at Lake Martin. You gotta keep him long enough to justify building a lake house. As long as he stays away from that asinine wildcat nonsense, he has the recipe for beating Bama.

I apologize I'll have to disagree. Gumbo to me is not a use whatever is in the fridge to me that's soup. It's specific to me peace
No reason to apologize.

An on purpose dish is wonderful and enjoyed. Gumbo today is an on purpose dish.

The history is a "what did you kill today" or "what do we have" type of thing. In-laws mention being creative when obtaining the main ingredient. Crazy Lady grew up poor to people who farmed during the depression. Throw nothing away.

And he does already have that lot at Lake Martin. You gotta keep him long enough to justify building a lake house. As long as he stays away from that asinine wildcat nonsense, he has the recipe for beating Bama.
Beating Bama is not enough, though. Gus did that. All of Auburn's coaches have done that. The record is pretty even since 1980, and if you take away Saban's run it is lopsided in favor of Auburn. Saban is 10-5 against Auburn.

We will see how he does. But, he better be able to beat Georgia as well. That is the game that used to be equal and right there with Bama in importance, but has gone almost entirely in favor of Georgia. If he wants to stay he needs to beat those 2 at least 50% of the time, and be going to Atlanta at least every 3 or 4 years or he will get him a huge buy out as well.

And, it is not going to get any easier with the Longhorns and Sooners coming in.

Beating Bama is not enough, though. Gus did that. All of Auburn's coaches have done that. The record is pretty even since 1980, and if you take away Saban's run it is lopsided in favor of Auburn. Saban is 10-5 against Auburn.

We will see how he does. But, he better be able to beat Georgia as well. That is the game that used to be equal and right there with Bama in importance, but has gone almost entirely in favor of Georgia. If he wants to stay he needs to beat those 2 at least 50% of the time, and be going to Atlanta at least every 3 or 4 years or he will get him a huge buy out as well.

And, it is not going to get any easier with the Longhorns and Sooners coming in.
All very true statements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom