Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who really do that Walmart delivery if there's any here, what's the charges like? Say someone buys a couple hinderd dollars with of food for the family? I even saw where the delivererers can also put everything up too? That part might ve fun like don't look where they put everything. Kinda weird to think someone all up in your stuff though.

Handsome.
Yeah he's ok

This is Oliver he's supposed to be out there. He's giant my wife says Maine coon? He looks even bigger with his winter coat

20221127_103305.jpg

For people who really do that Walmart delivery if there's any here, what's the charges like? Say someone buys a couple hinderd dollars with of food for the family? I even saw where the delivererers can also put everything up too? That part might ve fun like don't look where they put everything. Kinda weird to think someone all up in your stuff though.
I ordered oyster shell from them last week. It's the only oyster shell they'll eat, and I've only ever found it at Walmart. Shipping was free. It came in a Walmart box - just like Amazon, except with the Walmart symbol.

Idk what you mean by the rest of your question, though.
🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom