Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to watch "Bad Moms" (filmed at DW & DD's High School BTW).
Were ALL 'Bad Moms' (and Dads), no one gets it all right.
I bought this child's parents a custom carseat cover to protect the baby during Covid, and they never even used it! They just let people breathe all over him, and the child has been sick more times in his short life than I have in the past 20 years. 😒 At least I know all of the things that I will NOT do if I ever have one.

And who gives babies soda!? 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

I bought this child's parents a custom carseat cover to protect the baby during Covid, and they never even used it! They just let people breathe all over him, and the child has been sick more times in his short life than I have in the past 20 years. 😒 At least I know all of the things that I will NOT do if I ever have one.

And who gives babies soda!? 😒🤦🏻‍♀️
babies get sick. no real way around it.

also, those car seat and stroller covers are probably more dangerous than the cold he or she got anyway.

Plenty of people, unfortunately.
Really? This is a thing? The worst thing I give this child is dark-chocolate milk, as chocolate is a natural painkiller and I do not agree with his mother's way of feeding him needless medication in an endless cycle. The soda is mine. Baby gets milk. And if we are in the mood for it, then we all get milkshakes.

Did I mention earlier that any child of mine would be tubby? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom