Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't talk about Bruno no no. We dont talk about Brunooooo But! It was our wedding day (wedding day) We were getting ready and there wasnt a cloud in the sky (No cloud allowed in the sky)
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin (THUNDER) you telling this story or am I? (Sorry mi vida, go on)...

Ugh, I love that song too much. I actually didn’t really like that movie the first time, but I like it a lot now. In my defense, I was sick with Covid at the time, and I was stuck almost throwing up for about 5 hours. So much fun.:rolleyes:

Turning Red definitely wasn’t my favorite, but it was okay for a Pixar movie. I loved Luca though.
You say that as if you dislike Pixar movies? 🤔

Toy story 1-3 we're pure gold. I liked Brave too. Especially the horse.
And the Monsters Inc movies! And the Incredibles movies. I also liked the good dinosaur, wall-e, Luca, UP, well I like all the Pixar movies. (Exvept *cough* toy story 4 *cough*)

You say that as if you dislike Pixar movies? 🤔

Toy story 1-3 we're pure gold. I liked Brave too. Especially the horse.
And the Monsters Inc movies! And the Incredibles movies. I also liked the good dinosaur, wall-e, Luca, UP, well I like all the Pixar movies. (Exvept *cough* toy story 4 *cough*)
I do dislike most. I don’t like any of the Toy Story’s and I don’t like Monsters Inc. The Cars movies are meh. Soul and Onward are bleh. The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out are depressing, and Wall-E never kept my attention. I like the Incredibles, Luca, Bug’s Life, and Brave. I love Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Coco, and Ratatouille, and I LOVE UP, I named my chicken after Kevin, so....

I have no idea how I got here, but I’m now watching the Brave Little Toaster.🤦‍♀️
brave little toaster animation GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I do dislike most. I don’t like any of the Toy Story’s and I don’t like Monsters Inc. The Cars movies are meh. Soul and Onward are bleh. The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out are depressing, and Wall-E never kept my attention. I like the Incredibles, Luca, Bug’s Life, and Brave. I love Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Coco, and Ratatouille, and I LOVE UP, I named my chicken after Kevin, so....
All Pixar movies are depressing. That’s why I can only watch them once in a blue moon. 😅

The exception being Luca. It’s so bright and colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom