Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! ♥️

So glad it's working out so good. 😊
Would yall say a Sence of security/stability also? Seriously, I ask cause interacting with the younger generation as in training at work (that's pretty much all my interactions with younger males) is seems like they have no real world life skills or courage for lack of a better word. Physically, emotionally, financially it seems like it's lacking big time. That's how how majority of them come across as.

Would yall say a Sence of security/stability also? Seriously, I ask cause interacting with the younger generation as in training at work (that's pretty much all my interactions with younger males) is seems like they have no real world life skills or courage for lack of a better word. Physically, emotionally, financially it seems like it's lacking big time. That's how how majority of them come across as.
As a young guy, I feel the need to defend my generation :lau but I really can't. There's some big time issues. Not everyone, but definitely some problems. The thing I will ask is, did older people say in the.. 1950s for example, Say the same things about their "Younger generation" and then they turned out fine as they grew and matured, or is is truly a newer thing as a widespread issue?

Absolutely. 100% agree.

As a young guy, I feel the need to defend my generation :lau but I really can't. There's some big time issues. Not everyone, but definitely some problems. The thing I will ask is, did older people say in the.. 1950s for example, Say the same things about their "Younger generation" and then they turned out fine as they grew and matured, or is is truly a newer thing as a widespread issue?
Boomers grew up and raised idiot kids

//only half kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom