Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, was there a “Hairy Carry” to be had last night?
B8BDC1F3-F93B-4E84-8B4B-427604E3841F.gif

You know, nature has a habit of using convenience to keep things alive. If you don’t see any signs of a den within say 1-2 acres of the coop then I’d think that pack was just stretching their range do to the sounds of the chickens or the wind blowing the scent of the chickens towards that direction & they decided to investigate…
I hope so. I really do hope so. One is enough to deal with.

They're cute to look at.
From a far.
When they're not wanting to attack you.
They don't attack you. They just want to give you kisses.
So far they've been all bluff. But I've never seen Vaughn this agitated so I'm not about to take my chances in an enclosed house with four angry adult geese.
YOLO...you'll be fine. They'll get in the way of each other more than they will get you. lol If you can sit down out there (not on a bucket, you might as well declare war if you bring a bucket) and just chat with them, they'll get over it. Since she's still sitting so tightly, I'll bet the others hatch too unless something is wrong with them.

And make sure it can't get into any water and drown. It probably can't reach anything that deep, but empty your pools and stuff in a couple of weeks or the parents will take them to the pool and leave them there. Goslings are also dumb and don't get corners or gates. They only go straight. So once they can't squeeze through wire anymore they'll be trapped a lot because if they aren't directly behind their parents, they'll end up on the wrong side of the fence.
So far goslings have been my favorite babies to have. ♥️♥️♥️
Far superior to duxlings.
Made it wear the cone of shame.
Hey! That's mine. You didn't ask if you could borrow it.
RWBY Nora Watermelon.gif

Smash it with a hammer! Or a watermelon. Whatever is closest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom