Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reason to visit Louisiana. Stick it on your bucket list

View attachment 3115000View attachment 3115001View attachment 3115002

Yes you read right A FROG FESTIVAL
Lord, when it rains I'll bet the roads are littered with crushed amphibians like broken Mardi Gras beads and fringe after a parade.
Psssst! You don't want to know what they do with the frogs 🤫
Probably eat them.
Never know when one is going to get the cone of shame around here 😅
THe box isn't so bad. You can curl up on your bed.

I never thought they seemed worth the work. So small.
Frog legs get pretty big

bullfrog4-1024x768.jpg

Wait a minute. “Who hasn’t been 12 for more than half a decade” WTF

I have “had” this image in my head of an at least 40 something year old. Like one of the nannies off an old sitcom from tv land in her house dress, apron on, flour on it, in the kitchen, one hand on hip, the other on the kitchen counter finger tapping slowly, head a little cocked, looking at me all knowingly, a little menacing after I said or did something unfavorable. And the smell of cookies in the air to boot.

Now, I find out you probably are not old enough to buy your own booze legally!?!?

My image of you is shattered. My world I
is in confused chaos.

How can you scold me now?? I mean I guess if I think about it, my own 14 year old daughter tries to scold me too, but holy ****. I don’t know if it will ever be the same. I’m shook up. SMH
Don't worry, you're not the first to think that. @KingD thought she was like 90 :)

That's a whopper!
When I was a teen me and a friend decided we was going frogging. We got a couple of his dad's frog gigs, a q beam spotlight and went in the the bayou at night in a pirogue (very small boat designed to stand up and push pole around but they do have one or two seats anyway. When we went out the boat was only out the water literally an inch or two, really close to sinking and I ain't too stable. We were shining the banks and I felt a thud against the side I figured it was a stick we hit. Well it happens a few more times. I was in the back with the light my friend I the front with the gig. I turned around with the light and right next to the boat a saw 2 pairs of red eyes! It was 2 baby alligators.tjey were following us and tapping the boat with thier snoots. Scared me I almost sank the boat lol. After the shock it was pretty cool but decided we should abort mission cause mom probably wasn't far away.

When I was a teen me and a friend decided we was going frogging. We got a couple of his dad's frog gigs, a q beam spotlight and went in the the bayou at night in a pirogue (very small boat designed to stand up and push pole around but they do have one or two seats anyway. When we went out the boat was only out the water literally an inch or two, really close to sinking and I ain't too stable. We were shining the banks and I felt a thud against the side I figured it was a stick we hit. Well it happens a few more times. I was in the back with the light my friend I the front with the gig. I turned around with the light and right next to the boat a saw 2 pairs of red eyes! It was 2 baby alligators.tjey were following us and tapping the boat with thier snoots. Scared me I almost sank the boat lol. After the shock it was pretty cool but decided we should abort mission cause mom probably wasn't far away.
You sure they weren't just asking if they could share the meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom