Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't make them very often, but I love biscuits. And so do the kids! They usually run around the kitchen all excited when they see that I'm making them.
I gave that a like but it got a chuckle out of me about the kids running around in excitement lol

You must make some good ones

I don't make them very often, but I love biscuits. And so do the kids! They usually run around the kitchen all excited when they see that I'm making them.
I could eat biscuits until I die. Hmm.. Might make some of my cheddar garlic biscuits and serve fried pork chops and eggs on them tomorrow. 🤤

That just reminded me of my Dad and cathead biscuits 🤣

He would always talk about his mom's cathead biscuits. She died when I was 3 so I don't remember her biscuits but I do have a couple memories of her

But, anyway, he always called them that. I think because they were as big as a cathead

I don't know if that is a southern thing, Alabama thing, or just his thing lol

That just reminded me of my Dad and cathead biscuits 🤣

He would always talk about his mom's cathead biscuits. She died when I was 3 so I don't remember her biscuits but I do have a couple memories of her

But, anyway, he always called them that. I think because they were as big as a cathead

I don't know if that is a southern thing, Alabama thing, or just his thing lol
They're a southern thing. Called that because of their size.

Is that Noah?
Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom