Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we fly are the sewn ones, not the cheap printed ones

No, you have to fill the jar with the jam, put on the lid that seals the jar, put the band on that keeps the lid down. Then you have to process the jar in a water bath canner for ten minutes to seal the jar. It's a process but so worth it
I can remember my Grandma and Mom doing the whole "boiling water pot on the stove" thing when I was a kid and they were canning apple sauce and preserves and such. Been a long time...

I can remember my Grandma and Mom doing the whole "boiling water pot on the stove" thing when I was a kid and they were canning apple sauce and preserves and such. Been a long time...
Yup. My grandma and mom taught me how to can. And bake. I've been canning my whole life. I love going to my basement and grabbing a jar of veggies that I grew and canned on my own

Yup. My grandma and mom taught me how to can. And bake. I've been canning my whole life. I love going to my basement and grabbing a jar of veggies that I grew and canned on my own
I'd love to have enough room to grow things that the sun won't kill :) AZ is awesome for tomatoes and squash, but pretty harsh on berries and non citrus fruit trees.

How you feeling bill?
At the moment better but I think it is the drugs lol But, maybe not since they have not done much up to this point.

rough night running a high fever this morning and hurting really bad all over. Hurts to move or walk and head hurting bad. But, so far it has not been bad in my lungs. Maybe it will stay out of there.

Thanks for asking Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom