Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it really is canning in a jar. No, we shouldn't call it jarring. Jarring means something totally different. Shocking, even.

lmgtfy
View attachment 3166668

Do you know the difference between an etymologist and entomologist?

An etymologist does. Let me know if this bugs you.
Not passive aggressive enough. You're supposed to link the lmgtfy url :p

Not passive aggressive enough. You're supposed to link the lmgtfy url :p
Also, I'm having trouble understanding your signature. I think I'm missing something.

Please explain this one:
"Contents under pressure. Harmful of fatal if eaten. Do not give to children"

should this read "Harmful or fatal if eaten."? Not to add any pressure to you, just seeking clarification for my edification.

Also, I'm having trouble understanding your signature. I think I'm missing something.

Please explain this one:
"Contents under pressure. Harmful of fatal if eaten. Do not give to children"

should this read "Harmful or fatal if eaten."? Not to add any pressure to you, just seeking clarification for my edification..
... I type like a drunken ferret? I should probably go fix that.

Oh man. A semi ran through our circle last night and hit the town statue. Knocked out the statue and flag pole. This is big news in my small town. It's actually really sad to see it all gone

Attachments

• 42221.jpeg
    42221.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 42224.jpeg
    42224.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220628_120627691_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220628_120627691_HDR.jpg
    935.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220628_120623294.jpg
    IMG_20220628_120623294.jpg
    962.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh no! Was it on purpose? Is the driver all right? How on earth did that happen?
It was an accident, the driver fell asleep. He is fine according to facebook. It was a statue of a Union Civil War soldier. It's been in our town since the 1880's. It used to face north but then someone said you shouldn't turn your back on your enemies so it was turned to face south

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom