Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewwww… you’re holding it with that nasty alligator chewed up hand!
Look how much better it is!
20220630_115728.jpg
20220630_115720.jpg

Still swollen.

I love that movie. What is stupid about it? Like the physics of tornadoes? or?
The scene I hate the most is when they are all eating at Jo's aunt's house and the sex therapist asks if anyone ever saw an F5 tornado and they drop their forks on their plates like she just said the worst thing ever. For God's sake, just answer the lady's question! Don't make her feel even more out of place than she already does. And the cow that goes by twice. And how they tie themselves to that pipe thing at the end. Dude, they would have been ripped off

The scene I hate the most is when they are all eating at Jo's aunt's house and the sex therapist asks if anyone ever saw an F5 tornado and they drop their forks on their plates like she just said the worst thing ever. For God's sake, just answer the lady's question! Don't make her feel even more out of place than she already does. And the cow that goes by twice. And how they tie themselves to that pipe thing at the end. Dude, they would have been ripped off
I did feel bad for her.

I did feel bad for her.
I'm a realist. I can't just enjoy a movie on it's own, I always pick it apart and if it seems far fetched, it bugs me. Like the new Jurassic World movie. I loved seeing all the dinosaurs but let's be real. Aunt Clare would be in jail after the first movie and the dinos should all be killed. That cannot coexist with the other animals like they showed at the end. But my son loved it. So, we will be buying it when it comes to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom