Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or is it?
dark, not dark, dark, not dark, dark, not dark
28a8ed05aa3ce4fb02c364ed6024141a_w200.gif

It’s after dark!!!
Fine I'll tell one story that's appropriate. Nanas cat Fritz was a killer. Brought in anything that he caught.. dead or alive but mostly dead. Course, Nana had to clean up all the blood, feathers and carcuses. My Nana, before she was retired, was getting of a graveyard shift. As she was getting ready for bed she noticed her cat brought in a baby bunny. Before the cat had a chance to kill it, with her pants falling down grabbed the bunny and took off outside. As she was walking her pants slowly reached her ankles, causing her to waddle. As the moment she stepped outside, my dad pulls up in his car watching his mom arms stretched out and waddling with her pants down.

Think that might be the only tame one I can remember.

Good morning all. It's gonna be an exciting day. I managed to get a nice upright 45 gallon 240v air compressor. No idea whats wrong with it only "it don't work ". So I changed the start and run capacitors ( the start one is usually what goes bad on 240 electric motors if it spins freely). Added a 240 30amp breaker to my panel which I know nothing about. Then hardwired it to the compressor another first for me. So the breaker is ready to be thrown to see what happens and once my wife is up we'll see what happens. I'll be in the car waiting incase when she does it things go a little sideways I'll let y'all know how she fairs! Have a great day and wish me luck.

Good morning all. It's gonna be an exciting day. I managed to get a nice upright 45 gallon 240v air compressor. No idea whats wrong with it only "it don't work ". So I changed the start and run capacitors ( the start one is usually what goes bad on 240 electric motors if it spins freely). Added a 240 30amp breaker to my panel which I know nothing about. Then hardwired it to the compressor another first for me. So the breaker is ready to be thrown to see what happens and once my wife is up we'll see what happens. I'll be in the car waiting incase when she does it things go a little sideways I'll let y'all know how she fairs! Have a great day and wish me luck.

Nice! I recently acquired a 16hp V-twin generator. Same thing, it didn’t work. A retired coworker that can fix anything got on the case. For parts and labor of $300 I have an awesome 9000w genny with electric start!

Nice! I recently acquired a 16hp V-twin generator. Same thing, it didn’t work. A retired coworker that can fix anything got on the case. For parts and labor of $300 I have an awesome 9000w genny with electric start!
Nice, don't you love how people are these days. It'd into start get a new one. Fine with me unless it threw a rod or something put a few dollars into something and it's running like new. 300fora 9000w is is nothing and electric start! I used to restomod old Honda 3 wheelers and loved the " it sat up now won't start piece of junk" ads. 9.998% of the time an hour eating the carb and I was riding. Well except this last one I built starting with just a bare frame but it is my dream bike now it gets complicated everywhere and is right on the edge of death exhilarating to ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom