Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! My beans are doing so bad this year
Ours are not making good either. We’re canning what we can. That extreme heat we had and zero rain really set us back. I hope they rebound. We’re overrun with squash, butter beans, and cucumbers. Maters and peppers look like they gonna do good too. It’s very puzzling that the beans are the only thing that got stunted.

Ours are not making good either. We’re canning what we can. That extreme heat we had and zero rain really set us back. I hope they rebound. We’re overrun with squash, butter beans, and cucumbers. Maters and peppers look like they gonna do good too. It’s very puzzling that the beans are the only thing that got stunted.
It's bean a bad year

We need rain too. I've been watering my garden like crazy but the only thing doing good is the damn weeds

Found this today in an overgrown area on a hike. E87E5E75-8C58-462F-A5D7-03487E5E55C3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom