Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1657060699885.png

I feel bad, there's this HELP CHICK thread someone started and she's like, I don't think it's pastey bc I've been cleaning it, and there was SO MUCH POOP on this chick's behind. 🤦🤦🤦 I tried to help, but I'm afraid it could have been bad enough for the chick not to make it if she doesn't start eating or drinking. Can anyone else more equipped than me find the thread and offer any input?

I feel bad, there's this HELP CHICK thread someone started and she's like, I don't think it's pastey bc I've been cleaning it, and there was SO MUCH POOP on this chick's behind. 🤦🤦🤦 I tried to help, but I'm afraid it could have been bad enough for the chick not to make it if she doesn't start eating or drinking. Can anyone else more equipped than me find the thread and offer any input?
Give it time. Someone will reply when they do their rounds.

Long story short my wife gets stuff for free to test and leave reviews. Alot of the stuff is good stuff, however sometimes not so much. This is a bottle of bicycle chain cleaner. See anything odd?

View attachment 3175201
I see "Protect your car","Unscrew top cover to take out aluminum foil" foil comes out with "top cover" or you take out foil after removing the cover?
"...better to clean chain... with hairbrush"
"Then rinse with water and dry with a cloth, which is simple and convenient" Whaaat? Which is? The stuff, the rinsing, or the cloth and water?
"Fatty alcohol ether sodium sulfate" interesting?
"Flavor"!?!
"Sunscreen"?!
"Not edible" that's is contradictory.
🤣🤣"Stains-upon-Thames" 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom