Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening's watercooler chat topic. I'm staying out of it because I'll get hate.
Smart boy

I personally think men are physically more suited for the military than women. That being said, there are so many jobs within the military that do not require strength.
And an individuals abilities depend on the individual, not their gender. In general though, a woman will have to work harder to achieve physical goals than a man would. Which is why they earn my respect.

Both of my parents were in the military. My mother did for less years because she wanted to raise her family, as do many other women. Another reason men are in the military more than women.

Because lots of my family are veterans I had always wanted to join but with how things are today, I would not want to be under their control.

I don't belive that you live in AZ. I think you're secretly a canuckian
From November to March there is a healthy number of Canadians here, we even had Canadian programs on PBS at night when I was younger. I'm convinced older Saskatchewan ladies can just appear out of thin air on hiking trails, in loafers, white slacks and sweaters. Either that or Canadians repel dirt and don't sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom