Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt, I think we need to review the meaning of the word "cute".
1660853149827.png

He's smiling!
Gosh all y'all in here spilling tea like you're not in the out. Smh. Y'all gonna all wind up with vacation points.
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

The German accent is sexy no matter where in the world you are. Just saying. 😎

"... I can enjoy...the queen and fat-bottomed English Orpingtons."? Those 2 items on your list just killed me dead!🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
Oh, I don't have a German accent. I sound like gay cornbread. Which I think is almost the same as a Georgia Peach.

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

And yes. I mostly raise English Orpingtons, but even though they are vastly superior to most American garbage, they are still watered down compared to the magnificent fluffy butts over there. And the queen is just precious. She even had Orpingtons named after her Diamond Jubilee. Plus, she's much classier than the majority of the politicians with whom we are all familiar.

I got a free, round-trip, first-class ticket just waiting to be used, and I know just where I'm headed for said vacation.

No, but in all seriousness, what're these vacation points y'all always talking about? 🤔
They aren't good points. If the mods give you too many, you have to take a BYC vacation.

View attachment 3227498
He's smiling!

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Oh, I don't have a German accent. I sound like gay cornbread. Which I think is almost the same as a Georgia Peach.

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

And yes. I mostly raise English Orpingtons, but even though they are vastly superior to most American garbage, they are still watered down compared to the magnificent fluffy butts over there. And the queen is just precious. She even had Orpingtons named after her Diamond Jubilee. Plus, she's much classier than the majority of the politicians with whom we are all familiar.
Yup. I love you. 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️

Gay cornbread!? 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

I got a free, round-trip, first-class ticket just waiting to be used, and I know just where I'm headed for said vacation.

No, but in all seriousness, what're these vacation points y'all always talking about? 🤔
Naughty points that earn you a forced "vacation" from the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom