Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I'm almost at the point to start bringing coffee to work. Yet if I do I won't get anything done... take me a hour to drink one cup. That's how much I savor my adult breakfast beverage.
Perks of a desk job - multitasking work and savouring adult breakfast beverage

I seriously don't understand the addiction to coffee. It tastes horrible. And you guys literally can't function without it? Color me confused
It's a crutch for those who don't want to "adult" that day. I really started drinking coffee after I became a nanny, which was almost 10 years ago. Had to keep up with all those kids. After I stopped being a nanny, the coffee habit stayed. Especially this last year.. my coffee intake has almost doubled.

I seriously don't understand the addiction to coffee. It tastes horrible. And you guys literally can't function without it? Color me confused
I enjoy the taste of coffee. I always have.
It's not that I can't function without it, but I do get a headache if I don't have a coffee, which is a symptom of caffeine addiction, yes. But as far as vices go, it's one I'll happily deal with vs so many others that are far, far worse.

Eh. I know a number of people I would not cross before their second cup in the mornings. I'm not a coffee drinker but I understand the addiction part. Physiological and psychological, one reinforcing the other.

Add sugar, lots and lots of sugar.
I can function just fine without it but that would be on a meer mortal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom