Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(this is how I justify not remodeling, btw - it has nothing to do with lack of time and money)
There is fine line between vintage and trash. Just depends on whether you are buying or selling.

Or in this case, paying to change.

Patina versus filth.
Wear marks versus highlights.
Authentic packaging versus a cockroach eaten piece of paper.

Good luck!

they don’t have arms or legs. you’re the heavy favorite.
Yes, but it's cold, dark, wet, and windy. And I only have two arms and have to be perched on a ladder in black mud the consistency of brownie batter.
Why a tarp what is going on?
Re-winterizing the six pack, a set of pens that I half-finished and ran out of funds to complete. It still doesn't have a solid roof and the current tarps have been majorly damaged and the birds are getting wet and their feed is getting ruined.
He wanted to wish you a Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
I was watching a show the other day where they took perfectly good furniture and made it to have "charactor" same exact thing we used to call a **** up. Yeah whatever. Next time I paint something and get runs in it I'll just say I added some "character" that'll work
They "relic" it. Same thing is done to guitars to give it that used, seasoned look.

They "relic" it. Same thing is done to guitars to give it that used, seasoned look.
liam_blue2_nowm.jpg

"Antiquing"

There is fine line between vintage and trash. Just depends on whether you are buying or selling.

Or in this case, paying to change.

Patina versus filth.
Wear marks versus highlights.
Authentic packaging versus a cockroach eaten piece of paper.

Good luck!
I'm pretty good at interior design and remodeling (I have a degree in the former), but I have a feeling my personal design aesthetic wouldn't go over well with this lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom