Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's best for those who don't want or enjoy kids not to have them. nothing more sad than seeing parents who don't even seem to like their own children.
Oh, I love this child to pieces. I tried to persuade his parents to let me keep him, to no avail. But I really could do without the beatings. I am in a knee brace and have been for almost 2 weeks, and he likes to punch it; when I am trying to relieve that pain, he aims at my face with a heavy knickknack. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He is learning horrible things from his siblings at home. 😒

I guess it's best for those who don't want or enjoy kids not to have them. nothing more sad than seeing parents who don't even seem to like their own children.
So true. I can't tell you how many parents, when I call them to tell them they owe lunch money, tell me to let their child go hungry during lunch. They refuse to pay for their school lunch and refuse to pack them a lunch

Oh, I love this child to pieces. I tried to persuade his parents to let me keep him, to no avail. But I really could do without the beatings. I am in a knee brace and have been for almost 2 weeks, and he likes to punch it; when I am trying to relieve that pain, he aims at my face with a heavy knickknack. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He is learning horrible things from his siblings at home. 😒
The old CURE for that is frowned upon today.

Sounds like he needs some serious discipline

So true. I can't tell you how many parents, when I call them to tell them they owe lunch money, tell me to let their child go hungry during lunch. They refuse to pay for their school lunch and refuse to pack them a lunch
🤬! I would never allow such a thing! I would prefer not to bring a child into this world knowing that I will f*ck it up, and it will be a sadistic monster (I know, because I am a sadistic monster that laughs when I should not); but if I had one, it would be my whole world. And, most likely, a tubby tank. I like to feed the small ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom