Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤬! I would never allow such a thing! I would prefer not to bring a child into this world knowing that I will f*ck it up, and it will be a sadistic monster (I know, because I am a sadistic monster that laughs when I should not); but if I had one, it would be my whole world. And, most likely, a tubby tank. I like to feed the small ones.
I read this again and it reads like I am yelling at you. I apologize. It was meant to be a rant about that particular situation, and not aimed specifically at you, yourself.

🤬! I would never allow such a thing! I would prefer not to bring a child into this world knowing that I will f*ck it up, and it will be a sadistic monster (I know, because I am a sadistic monster that laughs when I should not); but if I had one, it would be my whole world. And, most likely, a tubby tank. I like to feed the small ones.
I think you would be surprised at how good a Mom you will be when the time comes.

I think you would be surprised at how good a Mom you will be when the time comes.
I had no children with my 'starter wife' (thank God).
When I met DW we were in our 40's and she asked if I wanted to try. I thought about it overnight and said No. I was happy now and wanted us to travel, hunt, fish, work and just have fun. What is that old Jewish saying "Man plans, God laughs."
We wound up taking in our (her) granddaughter and adopting her. A lot of days I may feel broke and broken but I wouldn't have missed a minute of it.

Last edited:
I f*ck up horribly as a nanny. No need to ruin another tiny human. 😂

You know, I was the first one to accidentally hit this child's noggin on the side of the sink while giving him a bath. 😭
You need to watch "Bad Moms" (filmed at DW & DD's High School BTW).
Were ALL 'Bad Moms' (and Dads), no one gets it all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom