Which celebrities have chickens??

Quote:
Are you serious? An elected/appointed official had the audacity to say this? Wow, that's pretty gutsy.
Just FYI, in my opinion, using celebrities to prove that it's not only "low class citizens" that keep chickens is the WAY wrong way to go about making that point! Seems to me like a lot of celebrities, despite their financial position, are some of the "lowest class" people on the planet...I'm just sayin'...
I'd attend a City Council meeting using myself as an example and DARE them to call me a "lower class citizen"!
I'm proud to be one of the "common folk", thank you very much.
Hope you have an election coming up soon!

Quote:
I was totally looking for the like button on your post, but then realized I'm not on Facebook lol. So, lets just say I agree with you %100!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I was totally looking for the like button on your post, but then realized I'm not on Facebook lol. So, lets just say I agree with you %100!
thumbsup.gif

Lmao, I have done that a few times. We need a like option!!

Quote:
Hannah Montana movie is the reason I had to get chickens! My 3 year old LOVEEEEEEEEED it that miley sang to them - and yes - she does sing to our chickens. So far they tend to like "twinkle twinkle lil star" and "if you're happy & you know it flap your wings" but they just won't cooperate and flap! The stubborn beasts! lol

Of course - now they are more for me than her - she got bored real fast - but she does still love to collect the eggs - and thank each chicken personally for making her eggs... even the roosters..
lol.png

Quote:
Are you serious? An elected/appointed official had the audacity to say this? Wow, that's pretty gutsy.
Just FYI, in my opinion, using celebrities to prove that it's not only "low class citizens" that keep chickens is the WAY wrong way to go about making that point! Seems to me like a lot of celebrities, despite their financial position, are some of the "lowest class" people on the planet...I'm just sayin'...
I'd attend a City Council meeting using myself as an example and DARE them to call me a "lower class citizen"!
I'm proud to be one of the "common folk", thank you very much.
Hope you have an election coming up soon!

thumbsup.gif

I am in total agreement. I would use myself and dare them to call me a lower class citizen. Honestly ask them where they get their eggs. The big business that commercially sell their eggs do a worse job at raising birds then we ever do. I for one know I don't plan to clip a top beak like they do to those battery hens. Before eggs were commercially produced where do they think they got eggs from? Someone had to raise them. Are they somehow lower class for being in a non urbanized area? I think not. People, especially delusional elected officials, have a lot of gall when they think that can name themselves as being better than anyone. In my eyes there are people of all different types of classes. Not all of this classes are going to see eye to eye. That being said I know I don't see eye to eye with all of them. I still don't think I'm any better than them.sorry I m just ranting I will give up now. just thought my opinion should be read.

Pretty sure Hulk Hogan had them; there was a dispute as to whether his several acre estate was properly zoned for them. Not sure how that played out--was several years ago.

Back
Top Bottom