Which dress to buy?

Number one, I think the fabrics and design are better. I love the dark red with the black trim, further down the page. Number one also has more color options, if you decide not to go with the black and gray. I like the black and gray, but the dark red is WOW.

For some reason #2 just looks like cheap junk to me, and very "costumey".

Also, the second dress has a neckline/bodice shape that is unflattering on most people, and number one is flattering to more body types. I also like the detailing on dress one much more. I also like the sleeve and cuff on dress #1 better. Something about dress #2 wide button cuff looks more western than Lolita to me.....

Long ago I did theater costuming...I think that part of my personality is raising its ugly head here.
wink.png

This is a whole 'nuther realm of clothing for me. I can't imagine anyone of my son's friends wearing something like this. But then I live in a very image conscious area of Texas, and my boy wears black skinny jeans and bike logo T-shirts, and is a young teen.

Last edited:
Hmmm....Now that I think about it I like dress one better. Though they're both gorgeous it looks more like Lolita to me.

Back
Top Bottom