Which Hatchery Sells Quality And Pure Ameraucanas?

This thread gave me a chuckle. Hatcheries are kind of the antithesis of "quality and pure" anything except for production. And when it comes to Ameraucanas it's a total shot in the dark. There's a real chance that their "pure" Ameraucanas are just EEs anyhow. Go for buying from a breeder. :)
Yeah looks like I’ll be getting them from @Martin Huevo Farm

I’m getting 6 female chicks most likely in April. I want a mixed egg basket so I’m getting a Golden Campine pullet for white eggs, a Black Copper Marans pullet for dark chocolate eggs, a salmon Faverolles pullet and a buff brahma pullet for pinkish eggs, a Dominique pullet for brown eggs, and an Ameraucana pullet for blue eggs. I want a pure Ameraucana not an Easter Egger or a mix. I looked at mypetchicken and they have blue/black/splash Ameraucanas, but they’re a bit pricey. I looked at some other hatcheries and I don’t know if their Ameraucanas are good quality and pure. Does anyone know of a hatchery that sells quality and pure Ameraucanas for a reasonable price? I may just end up ordering the other 5 chicks from mypetchicken and source an Ameraucana pullet from my chicken contact. If I choose to source from my chicken contact how can I be sure that I am getting a pure Ameraucana pullet and not an Easter Egger or a mix? Thanks in advance for the replies.
There are no hatcherys with pure Ameraucanas sorry they are always EE's. I can get you some numbers if you would like. What colors are you looking for ?

There are no hatcherys with pure Ameraucanas sorry they are always EE's. I can get you some numbers if you would like. What colors are you looking for ?
Oh thank you. You’re too kind, but I already am getting one from @Martin Huevo Farm. If you don’t mind the number may come in handy in the future if you don’t mind sharing them.

Back
Top Bottom