Which incubator? Recommendations needed!

I've been thinking of buying this one. I too was also torn between the 1588. The 1588 seems more well known I guess or older but the IncuView seems like a great little incubator! I especially like the huge clear viewing top and the horizontal turner so you don't have to buy lots of separate sized turners. The only problem I've found though is how few eggs it holds compared to other comparable tabletop models and it's a little more expensive than them. But plastic, for me, seems easier to clean. I also only have a small backyard flock so don't need a huge incubator. I do wish it was at least the same size as other tabletops though but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Was thinking of getting quail

I've been thinking of buying this one. I too was also torn between the 1588. The 1588 seems more well known I guess or older but the IncuView seems like a great little incubator! I especially like the huge clear viewing top and the horizontal turner so you don't have to buy lots of separate sized turners. The only problem I've found though is how few eggs it holds compared to other comparable tabletop models and it's a little more expensive than them. But plastic, for me, seems easier to clean. I also only have a small backyard flock so don't need a huge incubator. I do wish it was at least the same size as other tabletops though but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Was thinking of getting quail

It was a tough decision but I decided on the incuview in the end- it arrives tomorrow and I’ll set my first eggs in it next week, so excited!

Back
Top Bottom